Personal Care Services
What Is Personal Care?
Also known as “hands on” care includes basic activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting and dressing. Our trained home care professionals can give you the help you need without sacrificing your privacy or dignity. Personal care clients will need an assessment by one of our Registered Nurse’s.
A Crystal Cares Home Care Registered Nurse will:
- Assist you in determining the hours of care you need and detail the specific duties to be accomplished by the caregiver assigned to you
- Maintain supervision and oversight of the caregivers who provide your care
- Maintain contact with you, your family or other responsible party to ensure that we continue to provide you with the appropriate level and hours of care
At Crystal Cares Home Care, we offer client and caregiver matching. You will have the opportunity to meet with a caregiver that best matches your unique personality and specific needs.
Our personal care services include:
- Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, and Skin Care Assistance
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Assistance with feeding
- Assistance with ambulation and transfers
For assistance call: (810) 882-9915
Get Help with Info & Pricing
Let's Get Started